View post (Marcus Paus)

View thread

Fretfire
Fretfire
11/10/2005 1:01 pm
Your both right dudes, the Marcus Paus myth is over, Im trying to find the highest note on my 24 fret guitar and Its way past there, you need to have tune it about 8 fret higher (32 fret :eek: ) to reach it.

So I consulted my uncle who was a sound engineer and an audio expert, I burned that Caspersens Fetish and brought it to him. And you know what, the results were astounding.....according to him It was definitely SPED UP using a special software and the other thing we discover....it is actually played by two separate lead guitar parts combined and meld into one track, so the result would be insanely fast guitar playing! Its 2X CHEATING !!...Maybe thats the reason it was disqualified by Guiness as the fastest guitar playing ever.

I find it hard to believe at first that it was possible to combine two lead guitar parts in one and Sped it up twice faster....Ive done my research, and i found out it was really played by 2 guys, It was Marcus Paus and his student named Hagon? (it was spelled Norwegian). There I finally believed its true.

Now the only one that remained to be the Fastest for the record is FRANCESCO FARERI.

check this out > http://www.francescofareri.cim/fareri_shred.mpg

But It really doesnt matter coz He sucks BIGTIME, He's the worst Ive seen.
Guitarplaying is 1 Percent Inspiration, 99 Percent Perspiration... :)