Tunes

The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/26/2004 10:26 pm
Originally posted by Azrael
that symbolized this handsign most metalheads are making whilst headbanging making a fist and pointing index and pinky straight upward. i bet there is a name for it... rask does it on one of his pics

I believe I call it the "rock on" symbol.....
(not that I would know..... I don't think I'm a metal head... or maybe I am?)

Oh and BTW I think that it is nice to see how you stand... but don't let it influence you too much... A great man once said that the less you do to a song after you have written it, the better.

Hey do any of you know how much of a chance we really have out in the world of music? Like what are the odds one of us will be a super rockstar?
\m/!
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 1
I Suffer
I Suffer
01/26/2004 11:31 pm
Originally posted by iiholly
As usual there isn't a right or wrong answer *shakes fist* d*mned communists.

hahaah, i found that so funny for some reason.

I used to have my music up, but recently took it off. For many reasons, One including someone stole my music put it on their page and called it their own. The bastards lol.

Music is a competetion in a sort. Not that it should be, its just the world we live in. Their are so many bands out there today, its good to have a drive wanting to stand out a bit from the rest. If you want to make it your living, it is work, its not just one big party and full of fun 24/7.
# 2
LethalLuke
LethalLuke
01/27/2004 12:12 am
Competition is ****ing great!! i love kicking peoples ass on guitar, but when some one achieves something better than me it just makes me try harder and kick their ass again! its the circle of life
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.