View post (My Rant for the Day)

View thread

hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
10/07/2003 11:59 pm
Hey I will be the first to admit I have flipped burgers at more than my share of fast food joints, either for main income or supplimental, but I would do my best no matter how much I was making. I wouldn't have the attitude " Well since these asses wanna pay me 6 bucks an hour, I will give them a 6 dollar job." And yeah, I made mistakes. What happened to me happened out of laziness and just plain sorriness. When someone would ask me if the burger was plain before handing it to the customer, I would have realized the mistake and fixed it promptly, not say "Oh yeah, it is, I just didn't mark it." Also how hard is it to heat up the burger in the microwave. My cheese wasn't even melted. So do I have sympathy for people working in those meanial positions, sure I do. BUT, do I have sympathy for incompetance? Hell no! They get everything they deserve.

Oh here is another one for ya..
A few years ago I pulled into the Checker's drive thru to get some chicken fingers and my kid a burger. We pull up to the speaker and the person halfassedly goes "welcome to Checker's I will be with you in a minute." Now the dumb bitch leaves the speaker on so you can hear everything she is doing. You hear her just chatting away with someone. laughing, and carrying on and the such. After about 10 minutes of sitting there idling my engine, (Everyone in front of me are long gone.) and myself and my kid slowly losing time to get to the theater to see a movie, I politely say "Excuse me, I am ready to order." The bitch comes back on and goes, "I SAID I WOULD BE WITH YOU IN A MINUTE!" in her nastiest, bitchiest voice. Of course this set me off, so I said " NO you're gonna take my order now, BITCH and quit flapping your damn gums and do your ****ing job!" This pisses her off so she says, "Why don't you come up to the window and say that to my face?" I replied "Oh don't worry. I will. And while you are at it why don't you get your manager to come over there also"
I pulled up, and she starts flapping her gums and the manager is trying to calm her down. I went on to say I didn't have to take that kind of **** from her. I was a dam paying customer and I demanded satisfaction. Why the hell would you let a sorry, piece of **** bitch like that work a drive thru, she seemed like she wasn't really even smart enough to figure out how to get a paper off a straw much less work a register.
Here is the funny part. That remark sent this fat bitch into a frenzy. She started throwing **** at me out the drive thru window, and tried to climb out of it to get to me for that, all the while I am egging her on going,"I dare you bitch, why don't you just come out the back door, cause you fat ass won't make it out the window" My kid all the while is laughing hysterically and almost peed herself. I told the manager if he didn't fire her on the spot for that I would make sure I had his job, so he turned around and told her to leave, and that she was fired. WE wasted a bunch of time there and didn't get to even order our food, and was late for the movie, but boy was it a rush. She didn't come out of the door for me, either. She must have been scared.
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?