Roland JC-120

Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
09/23/2003 1:04 am
Anyone ever play one of these beasts? I like how the Roland JC-120 doesn't really add color to your sound (alot of people don't like that, however).

One thing that happens to me in my band, is that when I'm playing, I have to turn my volume up on my Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb to about 5 (i'm a lead guitarist) and the tone gets pretty 'fat'. Alot of times, it's way too fat for my likings, and i'm curious if anyone's tried one of these (i know pony has a used one, or something like that).

I never knew before that it has effects too, i find that pretty cool. The "Two Amps" thing is nice too, you could run two amps on the clean channel with different settings to catch a wider tonal sound. I don't know what you guys think about that, but I love that idea. Who's played one?

~Incidents
# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
09/23/2003 6:31 am
the few roland amps that i tried kicked ass - all of them. so i guess they make good amps :D

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/23/2003 12:55 pm
Friend of mine uses one for gigging (with a tube screamer), he really likes it !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.