fender cyber twin

roiblues
roiblues
09/14/2003 8:40 am
all the amp in "my amp collection are with a litlle distortion how can i take the bassman for ex' and get a clean volume i think the only way to do it is to turn the gain knob down to 3 and the volume knob up but isnt it hurm my clean sound?
# 1
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
09/14/2003 2:46 pm
I think you should learn to write properly before you start asking questions, because I have no idea what your talking about on both your threads.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 2
Digit
Digit
09/14/2003 2:56 pm
I think I uder do stand what he talm hurm about all the amp in "my collection" with distortion and gain knob down.
It's simple.
Just knob up the hurm and gain knob up until 'ex and clean. That fix should the problem.
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
09/14/2003 6:31 pm
Please forgive Tele Master and Digit for their rude behaviour. They assume that everyone here speaks English as their first language.

Low gain settings will clean up your sound. This reduces the distortion crated on the preamp section of the amp. With the volume turned way up, the preamp will start to drive the power section hard enough to make it cause distortion.

Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 4
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
09/22/2003 7:15 am
hmm.. i dont speak english as my first language either, but i know when to throw in a fullstop to seperate my sentences. it makes them a BIT easier to read. noone asks for perfect grammar or spelling.. but peeps should at least be able to voice their thoughts in a way that everyone else can understand - thats the basics of any communication. And i dont realy get what "the amps in my collection" got to do with a cybertwin. is this thread about the settings on a cybertwin or about "the amps in my collection"? or are all amps in that colleciton cybertwins? what setting is he using if it is a cybertwin? questions questions questions... ;)

[Edited by Azrael on 09-22-2003 at 02:18 AM]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 5
hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
09/22/2003 1:17 pm
I haven't really played with a cyber twin, but I have been interested in the theory of the amp. If I remember correctly the amp actually reroutes itself to different tube combinations to make the different amps rather than digitally emulating them.
Also I think he is talking about "my collection", as in like your computer "My computer" where all the files are stored. I know it has that capability. In that case just pick the amp that you like and you should have the flexibility to edit that amp and lower the gain in it. Or you might just be able to tweak it manually by the knobs.
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 6
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
10/08/2003 5:43 am
the only letdown on a cybertwin is, that the presets are all on a different volume, which makes it pretty useless for live-gigging. but its a great studio amp

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 7
hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
10/08/2003 11:42 am
According to the book I have here the Cyber Twin should have user rewritable presets, so in a sense you should be able to retweak the volumes to make it suitable for a gig situation.

So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.