Hi New Old Student Not Sure What’s What

ChrisGoss
ChrisGoss
11/13/2023 1:59 am

I just rejoined the site today.  I’m trying to find a more structured way to learn.  I bought the learning plan assessment too.. does anyone know how long it takes to get a response on that once you have completed the survey.  Where do you access it once it’s answered?  There is  was no instruction in any of my emails.

I’ve also noticed that many of the song lessons that were here are gone now.  Did something change.. I know there were more songs that I was messing with the last time I had a membership.  No where to be found now.

Thanks.

edited
# 1
aliasmaximus
aliasmaximus
11/13/2023 3:16 am

Hey Chris,

I don't know why you haven't gotten a response about your learning plan but I am quite sure that you will get a prompt response from Administration if you click on "Support" --> "Contact Us" (at bottom of most pages) and fill out the form. I've contacted Support on a regular basis for a couple years and they've always been prompt and helpful. That's not to say that they always gave me the answer I was looking for, but they do try.

As  for the songs, you aren't imagining things. Admin purged over 300 songs earlier this year, apparently for issues having to do with licensing, but who knows. Not just the crappy songs, either. Lots classic Rock tunes as well. Admin has promised to add one song tutorial per week indefinitely, so we should be right back up there again in only, ahhh...... six years or so, assuming that there are no additional song cuts, of course.

Sascha

edited
# 2
ChrisGoss
ChrisGoss
11/13/2023 12:18 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: aliasmaximus

Hey Chris,

I don't know why you haven't gotten a response about your learning plan but I am quite sure that you will get a prompt response from Administration if you click on "Support" --> "Contact Us" (at bottom of most pages) and fill out the form. I've contacted Support on a regular basis for a couple years and they've always been prompt and helpful. That's not to say that they always gave me the answer I was looking for, but they do try.

As  for the songs, you aren't imagining things. Admin purged over 300 songs earlier this year, apparently for issues having to do with licensing, but who knows. Not just the crappy songs, either. Lots classic Rock tunes as well. Admin has promised to add one song tutorial per week indefinitely, so we should be right back up there again in only, ahhh...... six years or so, assuming that there are no additional song cuts, of course.

Sascha

Thank you.  I’ve sent an email to the admin.  Disappointing on those songs.  I’m sure it was a cost and a copyright issue.  I’m mostly interested with a structured learning program.. songs are a bonus.  

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.