Nux Mighty Space

PeX127
PeX127
07/29/2023 7:00 am

Hello,

for my restart playing guitar I bought a THR 10II amp (349 € in Germany). The amp sounds mostly good, particulary the high gain sound. But still I will use my 30 day money back option and give the amp back to the dealer.

This is my new amp (409 €)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ9IwRfpMAg

The reasons for my decision:

The amp is rechargeable and I can play complete wireless, transmitter is included. Drums and loops footswitch controled, footswitch included. More amps and more effects, I can choose the position of the pedals. 

Best regards

Peter

Sry for bad English. 

"If you think you are too old to rock'n'roll then you are" (Lemmy Kilmister)

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
07/29/2023 9:21 pm

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the link. 

Nice choice. 👍 Everything NUX I own has exceeded expectation, and their regularly revised/updated supporting software does too. Gaining a deserved name for the brand, along with which unfortunately their prices are rising to leverage that.

I must have been busy with other things when this released not long ago -buying more guitars 'n stuff including a NUX Mighty Plug, as its release escaped my notice until you posted. Pleased you did. 

For basis of comparison NUX's Mighty Space is AUD$649 in my country, but to be fair it does come with their 2.4GHz TX, NMP-2 footswitch and its TRS cable included. Another review (summation linked) in English here.

# 2
PeX127
PeX127
07/31/2023 6:21 pm

Hi,

last friday I ordered the Nux Mighty Space by Thomann. Today I got it.

At first I installed the new firmware, the asio driver for pc and the Mighty Editor on pc, smartphones and tablet. No problems, btw I grew up in the pre digital age. 

The transmitter connected with the amp immediatly, editor on tablet too.

My first impressions of the sounds are very good, with headphone fantastic. I love the deluxe reverb clean and the ac 30 with a booster and a little bit chorus. Brit 800 behind a Tubescreamer is a fat heavy sound. I have not tested all the other amps and effects, but I think most sounds good too.

My conclusion after 6 hours: This ist the one practise and bedroom amp I was looking for.

I wish you a nice evening. I will have it.

👍

Peter

edited

Sry for bad English. 

"If you think you are too old to rock'n'roll then you are" (Lemmy Kilmister)

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.