Hair Band Humor

hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
03/25/2003 1:50 am

Back in the day...If you didn't have more makeup,hairspray, and looking for feminine than the woman you were persuing, you didn't get laid. Is that irony or what.
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 1
Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
03/25/2003 11:26 am
Man that´s life. I would be happy if that era came again. All that glam/hair/sex/drugs/rn´r/tours and now we even got silicone babes, damn.
Dejan S. No speed limit
# 2
zepp_rules
zepp_rules
03/26/2003 4:17 am
Originally posted by PonyOne
what pisses me off to no end is that none of my friends/acquaintances will believe me when i say that iron maiden's "be quick or be dead" is a political song. close-minded artsy-fartsy weeblos.

do explain....
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 3
zepp_rules
zepp_rules
03/26/2003 8:15 pm
it's been a while since i saw the lyrics, it's all so clear now
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.