Recent Updates & Improvements

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/03/2023 5:49 pm

Hey all,

As you know we are always listening to user feedback and making improvements on the website and in our mobile apps. In the last month these are some of the updates we have made:

• You may now delete forum posts that you created

• We made a bunch of improvements to how the forum displays on mobile phones

• We fixed some issues with the 'search by username' feature, and changed it to show more posts from a user

• We released a new version of the IOS app which now includes more free lessons for users without Full Access

Thank you for being a part of GT and we will keep working on providing the best guitar lessons online!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 1
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
05/04/2023 3:44 am

I can see that now spellchecker underlines my spelling mistakes which is amazing already. I was always freaking out that I am making mistakes/typos and do not know about them.

It's still not perfect as when I click rmb (right mouse button, on it) I still cannot replace/pick from the suggested dictionary words because instead some GT LINK function pops up.

But the forum letting me know something's wrong with my spelling is already a 85% success :)

Thank you and keep on the good work/ and bring more metal songs to the library ;p 

edited
# 2
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
05/04/2023 3:56 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: tgchan

I can see that now spellchecker underlines my spelling mistakes which is amazing already. I was always freaking out that I am making mistakes/typos and do not know about them.

It's still not perfect as when I click rmb (right mouse button, on it) I still cannot replace/pick from the suggested dictionary words because instead some GT LINK function pops up.

But the forum letting me know something's wrong with my spelling is already a 85% success :)

Thank you and keep on the good work/ and bring more metal songs to the library ;p 

Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to add that we enabled the browser spell checking functionality too! I'll make a note about that right-click link tool issue you mention. 

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.