boss gt3 and digitech gnx 1 yada yada

Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
02/28/2003 9:54 pm
Well i have owned both. Well, i have rented the boss gt3 for about a month. Lets get something strait. There both good pieces of effect machineries in thier respected price range. They both have good tone, well, are capable of good tone with deffientent twickege. So no matter which one you pick rest asure you have not wasted your money and from there its just preference to things like ease of use, looks, options, effects quality and tone etc. I just had to write this because people say that one sounds bad and one sounds good blah, blah, its no help to those looking to pick between them.

Finally my real question is... what settings do you use to play gnr, metallica, etc. so i guess it would be better to ask if there is anywhere i can go on the net to find the answer to these questions?
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/28/2003 11:17 pm
Guitar World have started listing the settings (for a GNX3) for there transcriptions, the way they used to do with POD settings !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
03/01/2003 12:32 am
yeah, i know you can download the files but is there anywhere to go where u can just look at the settings? i dont have midi cable or can i just look off the downloaded file settings?

WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 3
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/17/2003 12:23 am
http://www.digitech.com/cgi-bin/soundcom.pl?menu=patches

Lots of patches, I bet some are bad. There are Guitar World pdfs, I have just given the Ace of Spades one a go and it is very cool... what what ????

Their are a whole bunch of POD patches ay line 6s website

http://www.line6.com/channel6.asp?ID=157

Click on "tone transfer"

My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.