Thanks for the Lessons and Inspiration

ISirius42
ISirius42
11/24/2021 11:18 pm

Mike,

I've been a member of Guitar Tricks off an on for years and have really appreciated your lessons and live streams. Thanks!

I was recently inspired by your lesson on the Fixx song, "One Thing Leads to Another." After I worked on the riff for a while, my friend Derrick and I created an arrangment of the song. While the guitar parts are not really taxing, they hold down the groove and they inspired some interesting bass parts from Derrick. I also put together what I think is an intereseting video to get friends to watch and listen. What fun!

Here's a link if you are interested in checking it out.

Thanks again for the lessons and for kicking off the fun.

Warm regards,

Tony

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/26/2021 2:50 pm

Hey Tony thanks for the kind words!

The video is amazing!! Very cool what you were able to do with that! It was very entertaining to watch.

Your playing was great! Nice and relaxed and groovin'!

Thanks so much for sending - and keep rockin'!

Mike

Originally Posted by: ISirius42

Mike,

I've been a member of Guitar Tricks off an on for years and have really appreciated your lessons and live streams. Thanks!

I was recently inspired by your lesson on the Fixx song, "One Thing Leads to Another." After I worked on the riff for a while, my friend Derrick and I created an arrangment of the song. While the guitar parts are not really taxing, they hold down the groove and they inspired some interesting bass parts from Derrick. I also put together what I think is an intereseting video to get friends to watch and listen. What fun!

Here's a link if you are interested in checking it out.

Thanks again for the lessons and for kicking off the fun.

Warm regards,

Tony

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.