View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
02/09/2003 5:32 pm
I still can't accept that invading such a weak country on the other side of the world that can never attack you under any circumstances can be some sourt of self defense.
I still can't see what else can Iraq afford to do other than opening everywhere in their country for inspectors , to be said that they're fully co-operating with the UN.
(The U.S. can claim that Iraq is trying to hide something forever anyway , but this doesn't make Iraq guilty for hiding something)
And I still see that the U.S. government is taking war as some kinda easy business for lots of reasons, like trying new weapons , proving their domination and supremacy on the world , keeping their army in action , etc. till they prove otherwise.

I'm sure that if they realy wanted to change life & the regiem in Iraq gradualy & peacefully they could , as they could force Iraq to make lots of contributions before . (e.g. opening presidential sites for inspections )

I still wish & pray that the U.S. government change their attitude in the last moment or to find out that they were just using military threats for more contribution from Iraq.

Peace.