View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
01/27/2003 11:42 pm
Hey Ponny one. Shut the f*uck up ´cause you don´t know what you´re talkin´ about.

First of all, I never heard on any television except Yugoslavian, that someone said words poor serbs our anything about serbian peoples inocence. You say serbs are killers, rapers... you should be more careful when you say a stupid thing like that ´cause I´m a serb and I didn´t killed our raped anyone.

So listen up, in Bosian war, serbs and muslims were those sides who lost most. It wasen´t Croatia (they got almost whole sea cost and through that lot of turists, but yet Croatian poeple sufferd a lot) and definitlly fuc*kin´ pus*sy Slovenia who call them self war victims and only have like 10 houses burned to ground compared to Bosnia wich have 1000 villages and cityes burned to ground. I´m a bosnian serb wich means that I was born and grew up in Bosnia like million another serbs. Point is that USA were showing only what they want dumbas*ses like you to see and that´s how serbs kill muslims and croats and you didn´t even think that on that same battelfield, there were serbian civils who lived there too and they were plenty. Much more than croats.

Not to mention how many croaian serbs (serbs who lived in Croatia)were killed during the beggining of the war when they were out of reach of serbian army. It was like the game of cat and mice. Serbs couldn´t do anything against croats ´cause the it came so sudden. Same thing happend to serbs who lived in muslim dominated areas in Bosnia. A

Lot of you think serbs were the only killers. They were killin´ defensless muslims and croats and USA fought against serbs army to defend muslims and croats.

Well, USA didn´t do a sh*it. All they did was weapon suplly to muslim and croat armyes while Russians where helping Yugoslavia with food and weapons. My onkle was killed in that meaningless war. He was killed by an fu*ckin´ american granate leavin wife and two children under 10 years old. So don´t give me any crap about who killed who, you who only have seen guns on TV and get scared by a firecracker. You who always had your nice bed to sleep in while I slept some nights in the woods with granates roaring a couple miles away.

I lost a lot friends in that motherfu*ckin war and now evrybody agree how meaningless it was no matter if I talk to a muslim our to a croat (my best friends are both muslims croats and serbs) and we all agree that it wouldn´t be such disaster as it was if USA stayed out of it. USA fooled us big time through always deciding new deadlines for the war to end, they ended it when they wanted to end it and it was after 6 years of meaningless blood spilling. And the worst thing is that they are still there always hunting so called war terorists and always killin´ someone by accident as they say.

Dejan S. No speed limit