View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
01/24/2003 3:02 pm
It´s funny how americans helped talibans (mudjehedin´s) fight against Sovjet by sending them weapons and troops ´cause they didn´t want to agree with sovjets that talibans are bad ´cause of all that rival thing. Soonly all west world knew that Sovjets were terorizing poor children and woman of Afganistan, just take a look and one of Stallone´s Rambo movies.

But when the table turned and USA realized that taliban´s weren´t so great, the chased they a*sses down and west civilization didn´t care much about talibans. They were killers, terorists but what Bush didn´t mentiond was the alians with the Afganistan´s a couple years ago. I don´t know I´m not an american but I doubt that a lot of american people don´t even know sovjets struggle against talibans and american´s. All they know is probably what they seen on one of Rambo movies.

When Yugoslavia comes in the picture, yesterday I saw a documentary film about Milosevic´s decay. Now I don´t say that he was a bright person but one thing he said in Haag hit me rally ´cause it was 110% true.

He said:

"Serbian soldiers goes 80 km´s from home to die for they country but your soldiers (by that he mean Bush´s soldiers) goes 8.000 km from theyr home to die and kill serbian man, woman and children and destroy evryting that we once fought for and created after second World War II."

I wouldn´t like to be a parent off a young american boy who is called by Bush to go and fight for him on the other side of earth just for Bush´s interest. And if my kid would get killed in Bush´s meaningless war, I swear god, I would hunt him down and kill him.
Dejan S. No speed limit