View post (a moral dilemma)

View thread

Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/23/2003 3:13 am
So how do we then deal with all of the Arab nations united against the UK and the US, feeding the propaganda machine of non other than the despicable mr bed linen ?

If the Arab nations really want to hurt us they only need to stop selling us oil, no need for fancy biological weapons!!

I think this problem runs deeper than simple deposing SH.

In an ideal world he would be removed from power in a bloodless coup, however that is not going to happen.

If we get rid of SH and install a puppet, after all SH was once one of the USA's puppets (during the cold war), what is to stop the new puppet becoming a carbon copy of SH? 10 years time we have to deal with the same problem over again! It was not so long ago that the US was giving Iraq aid in the form of guns and bombs to kill the people of Iran which, surprise surprise, was backed by the USSR. The USSR was also doing the same thing as the US only with Iran. Same thing was going on in Afghanistan. And Africa. And South America !

Once again the superpowers are fighting their battles by proxy using the blood of other far away people to fight their ridiculous wars!

I can’t see that this solves anything other than making arms manufactures and undertakers rich!

My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS