Black Star effect

Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
01/09/2003 8:13 pm
What does Yngwie do on that vierd hammer on part somwhere in beggining. Is it kind of echo our what. I think he uses the volume knob but ain´t got no idea how to get it.

So what the hell is actally goin´ on?
Dejan S. No speed limit
# 1
JOHN JAUNESE
JOHN JAUNESE
01/13/2003 9:47 pm
Its the same thing EDDIE VAN HALEN does on I think the name of the song is "CATHEDRAL", and you are right he uses a slight delay slapback, while hammering the swells(using the volume knob)
JJJ
# 2
Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
01/13/2003 10:38 pm
I almost knewd that it was somthin´ like that. It isn´t even fast but it sounds fast. It´s like Petruccis Sourounded solo from Images And Words album.

PS: I don´t think John Jaunese can beat Michael Angelo and his wierd technique. I downloaded some video clips from Nitro homepage (there´s a link from Michae´s homepage), Nitro is his old band wich rocked during the late 80-s. If you like hair badns, you´ll adore these guys.

However, you know his X guitar, man I thought skiping from E to E was hard but this motherfu*cker isn´t just skipping strings at airplane speed, he´s skipping necks. And than the reversed hand technique, Angelo guy rules but I prefer other players actaually. Right now mr. Paul Gilbert rocks for me. I kind of have a couple guitar players wich I switch month to month. Nothing planed, it just happends.
Dejan S. No speed limit
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.