View post (Ibanez Parlour Guitar)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
01/05/2021 8:21 pm

William and Faith... Aren't you two the lucky ones! New guitars that you both love. Everyone who is struggling with guitars of the wrong size for their bodies should listen to your story. Most people don't realize that guitars come in many sizes and the size doesn't dictate quality of sound!!!!! It has been a long time since I got to have the thrill of a new guitar. I envy you both.

If it is well made, there is no reason a parlor guitar should not sound good! I have a small friend who bought a very small parlor guitar and that instrument sounds fantastic. It comes down to the quality of the workmanship. If it is well built, it will sound good. So, if you can afford it, there is no reason to struggle with a guitar that is to big, or small for you. It should all be about having a guitar that fits your body and sounds good. Trust me... the right ax is out there waiting for you to show up and fall in love. You may have to look around to find the one that really works for you, but that is also true for most thing of any real worth.

Captcha is a total pain in the........