View post (Selecting the right Amp)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
11/14/2020 4:06 pm
Originally Posted by: fuzzb0xI have friends who work in the music industry and there was talk

Blah..blah blah....

Get off my back fuzzb0x. You stalk my posts and dog me at every opportunity with your churlish remarks. I've had enough of your stalking behaviour and calling you on it. It's not contributory to forum harmony, nor is your remark objective in its intent or purpose to this thread.

Your "I've got friends who work in the industry" is laughable supposition without presenting supporting factual evidence, and contradicts what my own research and the all too obvious product release dates which reveal who's imitating who.

Regardless, the purpose of my post was trying to assist the guy with his inquiry, which you chose to ignore, as the only purpose of my posts. Now you come along and cherry pick this minutae out of them with this petty gem in responding, your purpose all too apparent consistent behaviour exhibited by you towards me in any interaction with me since our difference of opinion over the song submission process an aeon ago.

Let it go if you haven't the character to exercise respectfulness or maturity for self-restraint. I loath you for this kind of trite behaviour every bit as much as you all too apparently do me, but more importantly his forum should not be used as a vehicle for it nor is it an appropriate venue for you to let loose your spite, ...repeatedly. If you can't discipline yourself to courteous interaction with me as you've consistently made apparent, just ignore and avoid me as I do with you, and would have continued to do until this.

Personally, the matter you contest being proven right for the sake of your or my ego is as unimportant to me as it is moot to the base inquiry of this thread. Were I motivated by bias or other than sincerely assisting the OP, I would have pushed the Blackstar Silverline Deluxe instead of the BOSS Nextone. But that wasn't helpful to the enquirer, his preference or his purpose. What is self apparent to all without inside information inference of alleged "friends who work in the music industry" gossip is that Blackstar brought the ID Series TVP feature to market half a decade before BOSS launched their Nextone and the ID:Core Series years before the Katana. What is equally apparent is the umbrage you express over my remark is as disproportionate as it is irrelevant. Both are moot to the OPs inquiry.