View post (GIT)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
10/30/2002 11:37 am
Originally posted by Dejan Sajinovic
Well I live in Sweden and taxes here are the largest in the world (I´m not foolin´ around ´cause thats sad but true) around 33% of your orginal income gets stolen by the gouverment and for a normal dead end job a la industry and sh*it you get around 1000$ for a month of work. What´s the normal pay in US when working in factories and restorants? I would rally like to know. Maby to move to US. work a while and than try to atend the school ´cause earning money here and spending them in US. seems like insane salution to me.

Also how easy is it to settle in US. nowdays and how easy is it to find a job?

A lot of peeps dream that mystical dream to go to the US, but once there it is not so mystical anymore. Dont forget that for the taxes you pay you get alot of social, educational and infrastructural services that you wont get in the US. Of course taxes are generally to high and the gouvernment is not always using all the taxes the way they SHOULD be used, but its better than nothing.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]