View post (Fred Durst Wants To Steal Your Stuff!!!)

View thread

Slow Diver
Slow Diver
10/31/2002 12:55 pm
Limp Bizkit DID go for the music of the others. Do you think that if they made the competition "If you win your song will be..." would get that many participants. It would prove that they are lacking ideas this will mean loss of many fans and respectively loss of $$$$.
In the way they did it it was as if they are looking for a player and they are indeed looking for a player. And probably gonna find it among some of the proved guitar players that are currently unemployed.
And here comes the tricky part: Here we have Fred Durst sitting and cursing the whole damn world because his guitar player left him for being too comercial. They have thir new mwmber selected but this means that they should start from scratch and this requires lots of work, work, work. Now little freddy feels overwhelmed and he starts thinking of other not so rough way. One day after hearing "Now you really wanna hate me.. " thing for the n-tieth time( I forgot its name) he remembers that it is not necessary to play songs that are entirely yours, you can actually borrow stuff from other people. And the corporate operating mind of Fred Durst comes up with the plan of making this "we are searching for a guitarist" tour in order to get some other people's stuff for free. Basic calculations show that if 0.1% of the stuff is a potential hit if we have 10000 mwbers then we have 10 hits which is enough hit material for at least 3 albums.
THat's how I feel things happened. Fred Durst is just too good buisenessman to allow his complany called Limp Bizkit to go backwards. Can anyone prove that this happened that way? Noooo. If it was possible this buiseness deal wouldn't be effective
What is
the digusting thing in that story? That little freddy is feeding on the enthusiasm of his most devoted fans who thought that he was "4 real" and not a corporate b!tch.
I thik that with this we must put an end of this thread-- what is done is done we cannot do anything at this point. Period. Full Stop. End. Konez. Krai. Fin
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!