Help me find some music please

zollybosher
zollybosher
01/10/2019 7:00 pm

Well at last things are coming together Inhave mastered the full C chord and what with my other chords whilst comfortable to play still need work on to make the transistion quicker. I came across some sheet music the tutor I had which was from this site it was pretty basic

for example Love me tender, the sound of music, I am sailing etc . I was wondering how I search for songs like in order to practice and develop. I am a bit stuck as to how I can search by “simplicity” ?

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
01/10/2019 10:31 pm

1. Select "Songs" from the Menu.

2. Decide whether you want to sort through all songs, or by individual genre. If a genre, select the genre first. e.g. Country, or Rock. If not, just proceed to the next step.

3. Below the selectable genres Buttons which present you'll see selectable sorting Buttons, one of which is labeled Difficulty.

4. Now select Difficulty from the already presented Sort sub-menu Within the category selected Songs will present in order of increasing difficulty represented by guitar icons. The more guitar icons, the greater the complexity or difficulty of the song. These are just an approximate guide.

Where you're at, my suggestion would be to start with one or two guitar difficulty songs. There is no half star rating, and you want to start out by reinforcing your recent success. IME three stars will currently present a formidable challenge to your skills, and the way the rating system difficulty is assigned by individual instructor perception can vary considerably. Unless you're feeling confident and exceptionally tenacious, you won't want to tackle a three which is possibly closer a four but which has been rated a three due to the absence of a half incremental rating in conjunction with that instructor's relative perception of easiness.

GL. Have fun.😀

# 2
zollybosher
zollybosher
01/11/2019 8:41 am

Originally Posted by: manXcat

1. Select "Songs" from the Menu.

2. Decide whether you want to sort through all songs, or by individual genre. If a genre, select the genre first. e.g. Country, or Rock. If not, just proceed to the next step.

3. Below the selectable genres Buttons which present you'll see selectable sorting Buttons, one of which is labeled Difficulty.

4. Now select Difficulty from the already presented Sort sub-menu Within the category selected Songs will present in order of increasing difficulty represented by guitar icons. The more guitar icons, the greater the complexity or difficulty of the song. These are just an approximate guide.

Where you're at, my suggestion would be to start with one or two guitar difficulty songs. There is no half star rating, and you want to start out by reinforcing your recent success. IME three stars will currently present a formidable challenge to your skills, and the way the rating system difficulty is assigned by individual instructor perception can vary considerably. Unless you're feeling confident and exceptionally tenacious, you won't want to tackle a three which is possibly closer a four but which has been rated a three due to the absence of a half incremental rating in conjunction with that instructor's relative perception of easiness.

GL. Have fun.😀

Thank You, amd Sorry about the typos, my hands aren’t great for messaging on phones

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.