View post (What would you do with a trillion dollars?)

View thread

jesse sutton
jesse sutton
09/08/2002 6:24 pm
the first thing i would do is got to McDonalds and buy two hamburgers with only mustard and ketchup and a large fry, with a small coke (because of free refills.) Then i would move to banff alberta (canada, for those who dont know) and open a little bar/pub that plays little musicians that pass through or whatever. then i propose to the love of my life, and move to a tropical island in the south pacific like pago pago, or bora-bora. Then i would buy a smaller island, and open a little resort, but it would so small and it wouldnt be a big hassle. the rooms would be little cottages on the beach, and every night we would have little beach parties with the tourists. but the place would be extremely cheap so that even the poorest of travellers could stay there. Every day, i would take the people out on my home-made boat and we would scuba-dive and swim through the reefs. Then i would take them on tour through the island, which is small enough to walk around within a day.
oh and i would play guitar and write songs to my wife, and write wonderful guitar songs meant to be played with an orchestra, that most likely wouldnt ever be played anywhere but in my head, and i would play little shows in the dining area of the main cottage. Then i would give most of the money away to charities and stuff, because it wouldnt be too expensive to maintain a little island resort, (no more then fifty million, i assume.)

this is what i would do with a trillion dollars.

jesse sutton (canada kicks ass)
life is all about having sex with beautiful women.