View post (I'M BACK)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
09/10/2002 10:26 pm
(yep, we've heard about the cocain thing... and the draft dodging, but i kinda like him cos the tabloids have slated him on very weak reasons, like they printed all 150 people he put to death when he was texans governer, what they didn't mention was that these poeple were convicted murderers and pulling the switch is the governers job, not Bush's hobby... I know it's not a good idea, but i'm like that... I'll admit, when he speaks off the cuff he can crack me up http://www.bushspeaks.com )
thank you, that's cleared up (I think i'll sit this one out)..

edit: oh yeah, although i'm dead against this currnet push against iraq, I do very much hold him and his aids in high respect for pointing out the day afer 911 that it wasn't a war with islam.... he's also got an arab/ american body gaurd (wich reminds me of a "dumb americans" story, i know americans aren't dumb at all, but over here it keeps us amused. After 911, they air crew on one of the planes refused to let Bush's arab body gaurd on, also they wouldn't let on a pair of orthodox rabbaies with beards, lmao, and also a siek guy got beat up in new york cos they thought he was a taliban... heheh, sorry, I know steroetypes are wrong, and i dont genuenly belive americans are dumb at all, it's just your sitcoms, and your politicains who talk like they're on a 30 second infomertail rahter than a serious political discussion)

[Edited by educatedfilm on 09-10-2002 at 05:34 PM]