Hello ... Joe alias jmdwcs

Joseph-D
Full Access
Joseph-D
Full Access
04/21/2018 3:02 pm

Hi all, I am knew to serious guitar playing, meaing I dabbled around with an acoustic guitar many years ago, played trumpet seriously in my twenties which is where I learned alot of music theory etc.

What got me into guitar again, this time electric, was fuelded by my love of classic rock and blues( I am a big fan of the late Gary Moore). I would frequent the local music venues, oringinally for dancing, but I always got focused on the guitarist's in the bands and really thought how much fun it would be to play music again for my own personal enjoyment and it is! I am finishing the Fundamentals classes and do recommend them because it is a great way to start with tried a true playing techniques before developing bad habits, Lisa is an excellent instructor to learn from.

I have enjoyed reading all posts from the newcomers as well seasoned musicians and thought it was become a part of this awesome community. The really cool surprise for me was that just by reading others post I have found links to other lessons that I never knew were available... the power of sharing! Thank you all for this.

My best to all ... Thanks....Joe

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/23/2018 5:59 pm

Hi Joe,

Thanks for writing the kind words. Fundamentals is a great course and Lisa is certainly one of the best instructors on Guitar Tricks.

Don't forget that Guitar Fundamentals is a two part course. When you're done with part one, be sure to move onto part 2 right here: https://www.guitartricks.com/course.php?input=fundamentals2

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/24/2018 2:14 pm

Welcome Joe! I’m delighted to be your teacher! Have lots of fun with this.

-Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.