Video availability on Android app

KillboyPowerhead
KillboyPowerhead
07/06/2017 10:19 pm

Hi there,

I've got 2 issues to report even on last app version:

1)i noticed that many videos aren't available on Guitar tricks Android app. For example, Christopher Shlegels videos like "Practicing major/minor triads and inversions", "Visualing scale patterns", "Syncopation" are not reachable by handheld devices. Where do I get them?

2) when video are playin' the screen shouldn't turn off in standby mode. You should put a wake lock inside your app in order to avoid screen to shut down. I say this because on my Oneplus one and on my Acer Iconia tab I have the same issue and when I turn on the screen again the video freezes while the audio keeps going on. To get things working I have to replay video and it's pretty annoying.

That's all!

Thank you very much!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/06/2017 11:32 pm

Hi there,

We're always trying to improve the app and we definitely appreciate your feedback and take it into consideration. Some of the lessons are still being worked into the app, but the majority of all the core lessons are there. I can't say or guarantee if/when the rest of the lessons will make it to the app, but we're definitely working on it!

In terms of the screen time-off. In Android, you can force the screen to stay on via developer options. Honestly, we know that's not a perfect solution. We understand that having the screen stay on as you use the app is a sought-after feature and it's something we're also working on.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.