Once again!

luisgalanomd
luisgalanomd
03/15/2017 11:36 pm

Just introducing myself just a frustated Doc that just want's to play some music. After 40 + years of lessons, tabs etc... I have finally decided to really apply myself. Like many others in this forum, years of trying to learn by myself have been spent learning bad habits, learning a few chords and hundreds of tabs that were never really learned, books and methods have been unsuccesful. This time I started as a frank beginner and I am moving through the lessons at a slow pace making sure that I can actually do what is asked of me.

# 1
Joe105
Joe105
03/16/2017 9:19 am

Hi and a warm welcome to you.

That's good. You are doing the right thing and with the right attitude.

The best thing about this course, apart from having excellent instructors, is that it gives a very good , structured approach to learning the guitar.

Stay with it and I'm sure you will progress very well.

All the best.

Joe

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/16/2017 6:53 pm
Originally Posted by: luisgalanomd

Just introducing myself just a frustated Doc that just want's to play some music. After 40 + years of lessons, tabs etc... I have finally decided to really apply myself. Like many others in this forum, years of trying to learn by myself have been spent learning bad habits, learning a few chords and hundreds of tabs that were never really learned, books and methods have been unsuccesful. This time I started as a frank beginner and I am moving through the lessons at a slow pace making sure that I can actually do what is asked of me.

Really glad to have you on board, Luis! I almost gave up playing once, but kept with it. One of the best ways to learn is to learn a song you enjoy. That's what kept me going. Looking forward to hearing about your progress in the future.

Cheers!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.