Stay the course!

-----
-----
12/21/2016 2:43 am

I've posted on here in the past about calluses, fingers hurting etc. Having good days and bad ones. Moving on too fast before mastering the last lesson or song. Fingers just don't wanna move also. Stay the course! The callouses are no problem now, I learned to get it right before moving on and the songs a few weeks back that I had a problem with are no problem now. Some may move faster, some slower but the point is you will GET IT! Lisa just introduced the B7 chord last week to me and the song moves pretty fast. I was like no way!

Well now a week later I don't have it down pat but the fingers go to where they are supposed to but I need the stength in my pinky to chord it clean but I KNOW it's coming. I can hear it and my fingers know it. So this is just another obstacle that I thought would be impossible is happening and it feels so good. So those of you that think that maybe it's just too hard, I can't do this, well all of the greats started this way. Just like you and me. So don't quit. Keep at it and your reward will come!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/28/2016 1:28 am

Amazing! Love hearing about your progress. Keep up the good work.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.