Bon Jovi

rickymurphy
rickymurphy
10/26/2016 8:23 am

Hi Dave,

I remember that you did years ago a few videos in wich you explained 5 songs from certain bands. Back in the day that were real video cassettes, as there was no internet back then. I enjoyed and learned a lot of these videos.

The one song that always stayed with me was "Let It Rock" from Bon Jovi. It had a fantastic solo. If possible, I would be very pleased if that song could get a Guitar Tricks workout.

Anyway, just writing this message to let you know I am very pleased you have become a GT tutor !

Ricky

# 1
davecelentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
davecelentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/26/2016 5:20 pm

Great to hear from you Ricky! Man, those videos, Bon Jovi included, were a long time ago! Richie Sambora played some great solos. I'll pass the request on to the powers that be and see if GT can do "Let It Rock" by Bon Jovi.

GT is an awesome guitar site and I'm glad to be part of it. Thanks for your kind words!

# 2
rickymurphy
rickymurphy
10/26/2016 7:16 pm

Haha yes Dave, those videos (that series exsisted out of Bon Jovi, The Beatles, Aerosmith and The Scorpions) are a long time ago, but I still am fond of them. Back in those days, it was the best tuition material if you wanted to learn to play songs from A to Z available. I also remember your yellow guitar you used, I think it was an Ibanez.

Anyway, if "Let It Rock" could get the Guitar Tricks treatment, I would be very happy with that !

But I know any tutorial from your hand will be top of the pops !

# 3
davecelentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
davecelentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/27/2016 1:05 am

Thanks for the kudos Ricky!! Yes, that was a yellow Ibanez. Great memory!

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.