Keith Urban Guitars

johnv31552
johnv31552
01/27/2016 5:27 pm
This is simply a message for beginners wondering which guitar to buy. I bought the Keith Urban Night Star Solid Body Electric and it's truly an awesome guitar. It came straight from the factory with a low action which is great for beginners, and seems to be a high quality guitar. I am not sure if its made by Maton Guitars in Australia but it is good quality. For 200.00 which included the case a 15 watt practice amp, strap capo, picks etc its a good guitar for a beginner. The only thing I have done with mine, is replaced the strings that came with it for a set of DaDarrio 10 46 gauge strings. The Keith Urban Cd's are good, but being a member of Guitar Tricks, you are better off to start with Fundamentals 1 and get some chords and chord changes under your belt before you tackle the CD Lessons. I recommend this guitar, and only say so because I Own one.
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
01/27/2016 5:56 pm
Originally Posted by: johnv31552This is simply a message for beginners wondering which guitar to buy. I bought the Keith Urban Night Star Solid Body Electric and it's truly an awesome guitar. It came straight from the factory with a low action which is great for beginners, and seems to be a high quality guitar. I am not sure if its made by Maton Guitars in Australia but it is good quality. For 200.00 which included the case a 15 watt practice amp, strap capo, picks etc its a good guitar for a beginner. The only thing I have done with mine, is replaced the strings that came with it for a set of DaDarrio 10 46 gauge strings. The Keith Urban Cd's are good, but being a member of Guitar Tricks, you are better off to start with Fundamentals 1 and get some chords and chord changes under your belt before you tackle the CD Lessons. I recommend this guitar, and only say so because I Own one.

Thanks for posting this info!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.