View post (Original Riffs)

View thread

MikeP.
MikeP.
07/18/2002 6:12 pm
I was so pissed off the other day! Livid actually. I came up with the best solo of my life to a song I've been working on with my band "Double Crossed" (It used to be Cydonia but later on found out it had been copy writed). I had played it so many times to a 4 tracked recording of one of our songs that day and thought that it would be impossible to forget. Well the next day at band practice came my time to solo for that particular song (I was thinking at the time " Wait till they hear this...how impressed they will be"). Thye first half went well..then all of a sudden I couldn't remember the other half and ended up improving it. I was furiouse. If anyone has simular stories...post it here.

I learned to either record what i had played or write it down. I learn everything the hard way....and this is not the first time it's happenned to me....and prolly not the last (I Can be lazy or too inspired to even bother). Well hopefully not any more.

I started learning guitar because of Randy Rhoads..but Yngwie J. Malmsteen is my biggest influence.
I started learning guitar because of Randy Rhoads..but Yngwie J. Malmsteen is my biggest influence.