I am looking for a little help.

Blaksmith
Blaksmith
07/10/2002 2:57 am
Folks,

I am working on a pilot for a Television show. This show has nothing to do with music, at all. I am looking for a little help with the theme. I cannot play to save my life and I do know players that live in my area but I would like to help promote someone.

I have the idea in mind. It is guitar only. It is blues. A good solid, beefy 12 bar thing with a lead that I already have in mind.

Now, the caveat. I do not have a music budget. I have not sold the show. It is, after all, a pilot. If I sell it, I will have a little cash to pay for play. You will need to be able to do this at home. DO NOT rent studio time.

What I can offer and it ain't much at this point: Credit in the show that will be targeted at a North American market. It is an outdoor show. IF I do sell this, I will be able to send some cash your way. Keep in mind, I may not be able to sell it and further, it likely won't lead to anything more than personal gratification and possibly a cheque.

If you are remotely interested, please contact me at- hdigearpig@hotmail.com

Thanks and sorry for being so vague. After July 21st if I do not find an interested person here, I will look locally. Please think about this carefully.

Blaksmith
# 1
Blaksmith
Blaksmith
07/10/2002 4:15 pm
Pony,

Not a redneck show. It is a 'How to' show that is based on audience participation.

Blaksmith
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.