GT is /Awesome

linda p
linda p
01/18/2016 12:20 am
I left for awhile, just got very frustrated an had to walk away. Now that I'm back I see you have added the lyrics to the songs we play. I tell everyone I know about GT. I know one of my friends joined , you can't go wrong. An now your even better than before. My MOJO is back an you have made playing even better. ThaNk you lindap
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
01/18/2016 2:02 am
Originally Posted by: linda pI left for awhile, just got very frustrated an had to walk away. Now that I'm back I see you have added the lyrics to the songs we play. I tell everyone I know about GT. I know one of my friends joined , you can't go wrong. An now your even better than before. My MOJO is back an you have made playing even better. ThaNk you lindap

Great to hear! And glad to have you back! Let us know if we can be of any further help.
# 2
linda p
linda p
01/18/2016 4:20 am
OK, so do we have the written out chords for all the songs or just some. Or do I have to go into forum everytime to get the written parts. I went into Handy Man an no chords. I went into another an no chords. Gee you guys are on the ball,thanks for answering me so quickly. Still waiting on "Landslide" going on about 3 years now. Must be one of the hardest to get ahold of. Thanks lindap
# 3
linda p
linda p
01/18/2016 5:15 am
Sorry ,I didn't scroll all the way down the song list. When I did I read that not all songs have this . Should have looked farther thanks l.p.
# 4
RCB-CA-USA
RCB-CA-USA
01/30/2016 12:02 pm
When in jr. high school, ...1973, during guitar class, the teacher said I'd be a good drummer. ...boring, too easy. The guitar is very challenging for me for many reasons. But, I like a challenge and love the sound of a guitar. Some people are born with the gift of guitar, others have to work hard at it. I have to work hard at it, very hard.

Anyways, I always had a guitar around since I was 5. Only practiced here and there due to time constraints, or lack of a good guitar, got frustrated learning. Took lessons in college. Took private lessons. Tried teaching myself. Tried many web sites. Finally, I found GT and Guitar Principles and my playing has improved dramatically.

I've tried other sites, didn't work for me. The teachers on GT are amazing, get into the minutia necessary to play well, go nice n' slow, and with few exceptions, the songs are exact, plus they teach many of my favorite songs.

Finally, I'm able to relax and play. I'm hoping to do some sort of performance wherever next year.

Like school books, with GT, you get out of it what you put into it!

And, whenever there's an issue, the replies are quick, the fixes quick. ...still waiting on a song I requested, but I know that it's a complex process to get a song up and there's lots of other requests. So, I'm good with GT, tickled pink actually! And, I know a lot about guitars and music. These guys are pros, big.

Thank you!
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.