View post (Kid Rock...)

View thread

ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/18/2000 5:43 am
I just saw the Summer Sanitarium LA Coliseum show, and maybe it was a bad night for him, but Kid Rock sucked. He did that thing where he runs around and plays all the instruments, which show how arogant he is. "Hey, look at me! I need to be the center of attention 24/7." He pretty much strumed two chords on the guitar, embarressed himself on the drums, I couldn't hear waht he was doing on the turntables. This guy tries to be a show off, but fails miserably. Most of us just paid attention to the cage dancers on stage.

On a side note, System OF A Down and Powerman 5000 sucked also, I don't know how anyone can call that music. I don't much like Korn's kind of music, but I must say they put on a hell of a show. I was bangin' my head. And, of course, Metallica blew them all away. It was my first time seeing them, and they delivered far beyond what I expected. The hot chicks flashing all around me was an added bonus in between acts.

[This message has been edited by ekstasis16 (edited 07-18-2000).]
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, no one takes you seriously." - John Petrucci

www.erikhagen.net
Web - Photo - Audio