New beginning

paulbarbour64
Full Access
paulbarbour64
Full Access
06/13/2015 8:06 am
Hi All

I live in Scotland and after 27 years of playing around pubs and clubs and recently retiring from the scene I have decided to take myself from the beginning and reteach myself. I basically busked my way through those years but very much considered myself a very amateur guitarist, I got away with it as my own wind pipes could hold a decent tune.

So I have made a decision to start at the beginning and make my way through the course, undoing old habits and hopefully get a little closer to being the guitarist I should have been by now.😀

Trouble was really having to play all those years surviving of the cuff meant little time to learn in a disciplined way. It did bring its own experience and memory's for a lifetime.

Anyway thanks for your ear, I like the way the course is laid out and the $99
Is a fantastic price for so much knowledge on so many styles.

Take care and enjoy your own journey

Cheers

Paul
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/15/2015 5:12 pm
Great to have you Paul and also to hear that you're taking to the time to work through your guitar playing and smooth things out.

I think you'll find that road to be easier, given that you've spent so much time with the instrument and that you have a musical background.

Best of luck!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
paulbarbour64
Full Access
paulbarbour64
Full Access
06/15/2015 11:08 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks AdminGreat to have you Paul and also to hear that you're taking to the time to work through your guitar playing and smooth things out.

I think you'll find that road to be easier, given that you've spent so much time with the instrument and that you have a musical background.

Best of luck!

Thank you, nothing but praise for the course so far, I have already picked up some knowledge I did not have, can make you feel silly to not have made this commitment way back, but I do believe in what's meant for you won't pass you by.

Great course, keep up the excellent content and I reckon I will be enjoying it for a very long time. I certainly feel motivated and feel that my mojo is back.
# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/16/2015 5:19 pm
That's awesome to hear Paul! The "mojo" factor is indispensable indeed. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.