Newbie from Fort Collins, CO.

FenrirWulf68
FenrirWulf68
01/09/2015 5:06 pm
Hey All,
I finally bit the bullet and got a full membership yesterday. I've been playing on and off for about a year. I got Rocksmith 2014 and a Epiphone Les Paul Special II for X-mas in 2013, but haven't really had a lot of time to practice and improve. I wanted something that was a lot more guided for a beginner because Rocksmith pretty much just lets you go in any direction without much guidance. I also just bought a Fretlight guitar this past X-mas to help improve my skills, but wanted more detailed tutorials. So far I haven't been disappointed! I went through all the beginner lessons up to the C and G chords with Lisa last night. Great stuff!! I hope to get far enough along soon to progress to the Blues lessons. I think that was the biggest reason I joined. Not a whole lot of Blues material for either Fretlight or Rocksmith. I am sure this site will get me excited to log in each day and practice something new, so I can finally progress enough to be proud to call my self a guitar player. :D
# 1
compart1
compart1
01/09/2015 7:56 pm
Hey Wolf, Welcome to Guitar Tricks..
I don't think you can go wrong with any instructors here.. So I if you get stuck, you can go to their forum and ask question.. Make not of the lesson title so you can tell them where you are stuck..
Hope you have good guitar trip
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.