View post (Bad news regarding Jimi Hendrix songs)

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
01/01/2015 2:51 pm
Man this is such a huge bummer! I'm almost at a loss for words. Definitely not a great way to start 2015 as a GT-member.

I remember completing learning The Wind Cries Mary and Little Wing by Anders. Two must-learn songs in my opinion for almost every guitarist. Little Wing I can now play with ease, but The Wind Cries Mary I planned on revisiting for re-learning some parts which I haven't played in a while.

I surely hope none of the other song lessons will suffer the same fate of being removed from GT anytime soon or next year. It actually worries me that other song lessons have the same risk.

All I hope is that GT can bring back these great songs and tutorials. I had a list of Hendrix songs I wanted to learn at GT so I'm hugely disappointed. I hope that sometime this year or next year GT can somehow renew the license so we can all enjoy these lessons once more. Hendrix song lessons were one of the reasons I actually joined GT so I hope you can understand my utter disappointment.

Could you perhaps provide me with a list of the song lessons removed? Ofcourse I mentioned Little Wing and The Wind Cries Mary, but there were other lessons which I wanted to learn.

JJ