View post (7 strings instructor wannabe?)

View thread

lalimacefolle
lalimacefolle
05/31/2002 4:48 pm
As some of you may know, I have finally crossed the border, I went into 7 strings heaven. I have looked around for some good sites or tabs, but nothing, except Korn or VAI's stuff, and it's not totally amazing things.
So I have created http://7strings.free.fr to put those amazing things on the web, myself... Except I don't have anything amazing yet... I have found a couple of good things, but that quite short for a site... So if you wanna help out, you can write a column and send it to me, with an mp3 or not, since I can play it if you don't want to spend too much time sending it.

The site will be in english and in french, there will be a forum, lessons, maybe tunes written by 7 stringers etc... and links. Hope I'll find someone. By the way, no style is required, only good ideas on how to use a 7 strings. Also, it's hosted for free, done for free, so if you do that to make money, you can keep on playing in your room instead of sharing your knowledge with the world (or only me, for that instance)