View post (Your Set up?)

View thread

Thomyorke575
Thomyorke575
06/10/2002 2:59 am
Thats funny you mention the maxon compressor I was thinking about mentioning it but I dont want to sound like I'm trying to throw plugs in for the company. I heard they made a great compressor in fact. How do you like yours? I also like your amp alot a friend of mine has the same one I believe and it sounds great!!

If anyone out there wants the lakers to loose tonight join me for a prayer!!!!!!! Lets go Nets!!!!!

Yeah I would highly recommend anything z vex makes just casue I am so happy with what I have bought of his. If you read reviews of his products I havent come across anyone whose really dissapointed, the only drawback it the price is steep!! Real steep!! The octane 3 cost me $240 and I got a deal. Compare that to the mayer octavia they run $179 or the boss octave ~$89. But I think z vex pedals will be collectors items and they look cool as hell!!!

How do you like that memory man? I had a deluxe electric mistress and it was noisy, too noisy but beside that the sounds were great I just dont use flanger much so I sold it.

THomyorke575