"Crunch Time" video on YouTube

RandyEllefson
RandyEllefson
12/29/2013 1:08 am
Hi All,

Please check out my video on YouTube for “Crunch Time”, a new song of mine. It shows all leads, riffs, bass, and drums onscreen at once.

http://youtu.be/6tFYwioGLOQ

Thanks,
Rand
Like riffs? Melody? Shred? Free mp3s? Acoustic guitars galore? Download tunes from my new acoustic album, classical guitar album, or hard rock albums at www.randyellefson.com
# 1
fretsmith
fretsmith
12/29/2013 2:35 am
Real nice. Absolutely. A couple of times I got a little glint of the lead section to "Whiskey In A Jar". Nice phrasing, harmonizing, production value ... ALL really nice. Grats
# 2
Slipin Lizard
Slipin Lizard
12/29/2013 3:58 am
Hi Randy, nice to see you posting back here! I thought it was great! Very tight, crisp playing, nice melodic solos, nice guitar tone too! I feel that you made really good choices... the guitar harmonies were great, and the fast playing really suited both the song & the moment... not at all over done. I think you're a good roll model in terms of people being able to see how relaxed your hands are while you play (playing with too much tension was a big problem for me!). Nice production both on the audio and the video... could you offer a little insight into how you go about programing drums for a song like that? Are you experienced with drums, and programing them beat by beat, or using patterns or...? What program did you use for recording and drum sounds? Nice work!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.