View post (Marshall)

View thread

12/07/2013 12:25 am
yeah the cool thing with the DSL15 is that the controls are face front,i like that,with my ht5 BS the controls lay flat kinda on the back side of the amp,so its allittle pain in the a#@ to make adjustments,cause u caint see them while ur sitting.now if ur standin it wouldnt be a problem.but for me i prefer to sit on my bar stool and jam...either way i love this blackstar it really has allot of great tones.sounds amazing.have u ever checked out the strats that suhr puts out,i hear they are bad to the bone, kinda pricey though.theres a ton for sale on ebay....he makes pedals too,but not cheap ones.if ur gonna buy a suhr pedal,expect to pay $200.i think he was the head builder for fender then parted ways and now he has his own line of guitars ,pedals maybe amps not sure on the amps.they look great,a used one sells for around $2300.....a buddy of mine bought two of them and he swears there the best feeling guitar he has ever played.to each there own,but worth checkin into.idk if i can find a really good deal on ebay ya never no what a gear addict just might do.peace bro ,back to the amp stand that might help me with my BS AMP as of now i have it sitting on 3 foot stool so its hard to see the knobs,and the DSL the knobs are face front ,so i will use the stand for the BS,and the stool for the DSL......GOOD POINTER WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT..