View post (Any one seen on tv commercials take 60 day challenge)

View thread

compart1
compart1
11/14/2013 1:05 am
I got Rocksmith 2014.. Had a heck of a time getting it loaded on the laptop..
There like three different entities that want name and password. This had me totally confused. Mainly because some of my arrow keys don't function and I had to use a screen keyboard to type in info. Then kept messing up.
There are a ton of decisions to make.
First you chose your ability which I choose novice over beginner. I probably should have choose beginner.
The few game which I played were fun. They may be a bit juvinal for hard a core gamer, but may be cool for beginners. I did better on chord game then on the note game. The string are color-coded.
The Session is fascinating. You bit out effects, amp, cabinets, rack and maybe a few more. You pick out your band (four pieces, plus yourself) You pick out your key, tempo and a couple other parameter. A sliding option on the fret board for different positions.
I didn't do any notes as I went along so this is a very general review. So far to me Guitarsmith is a good practice tool. Not intuitive to me, and a lot of flipping back and forth.
One point, the Cable is well made, designed to be repaired and USB end is removable for an type computer connection. (round with keyway notch)
They claim that once you have the system set up you can log on from any computer anywhere. I don't feel it was a waste of money..
I hope this give a few pointer..
I also hope to be back as full member by Christmas