Back in the game

George 2Ned
Full Access
George 2Ned
Full Access
12/31/2012 5:04 pm
Hey guys, George here!
I haven't been online for a couple of months, and neither did I have the time to play the guitar...
The reason for that is, I had an accident and broke my arms :/
Anyway, now I'm back in the game after several months, (therapy and stuff...) and I bought a beautiful Gibson LP (Black) and got offers from different Rock bands in Princeton (it really surprised me, because in Princeton all they do is playing Jazz, so I'm glad there're some rock bands!)

@Guitartricks: Keep up the good work, I love your website, you have really helped me!

@Everyone: Keep rocking, have an awesome year 2012 with a lot of gigs, money, health, love etc etc... ;)

- NED
# 1
JeffS65
JeffS65
01/01/2013 10:06 am
Originally Posted by: George 2NedHey guys, George here!
I haven't been online for a couple of months, and neither did I have the time to play the guitar...
The reason for that is, I had an accident and broke my arms :/
Anyway, now I'm back in the game after several months, (therapy and stuff...) and I bought a beautiful Gibson LP (Black) and got offers from different Rock bands in Princeton (it really surprised me, because in Princeton all they do is playing Jazz, so I'm glad there're some rock bands!)

@Guitartricks: Keep up the good work, I love your website, you have really helped me!

@Everyone: Keep rocking, have an awesome year 2012 with a lot of gigs, money, health, love etc etc... ;)

- NED

A) Ouch
B) LP....Nice
C) Glad you're back in the game
D) ....and band offers? Neat. Life does go your way sometimes
E) Happy New Year!
F) See item 'A' above
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.