Free downloadable tabs from Guitar Tricks ????

BammBamm22
BammBamm22
09/14/2012 10:18 pm
Since we the members are paying a yearly subscriptions to have songs on this web site, why can't we be able to down load the tabs you (the Instructors) are teaching us from. other sites that I pay a yearly membership to, allow me to download the instructors tabs.... I love this site... I have learned more in the last three years than i have learned in the last 40 years trying to play the guitar. i am very thankful to have learned so much. all the instructors here are great regardless of music style preference, and i am amazed at how quick i can learn songs now (from using Guitar Tricks) that i never would have attempted a few years ago. i owe a majority of my success to this site and the instructors... thank you... But it would be nice to be able to download the tabs.. at almost 50 years old my hard-drive (brain) can only memorize so much music. i like being able to have self made song books of tabs for my reference while practicing. Instead of always going to the computer and going off the monitor/screen, I would like to play in my frontroom (self made studio) which is at the opposite end of the house where my office... any help would be great.. thanks BBg
# 1
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
09/19/2012 12:40 am
Hi BB,

Great to hear your getting so much from GT, we love to hear it!

There are a couple answers to your question:

1. Song tabs are not available to download, we don't have the license.
2. Your screen name is a "registered" screen name, if you have full access you would want to sign in with that screen name to access any non-song downloads.
3. You can download all the channel episode tabs for free even with a "registered" screen name.

Hope this helps

Best,
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Arial][FONT=Tahoma]Neal
GT Channel Host[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.guitartricks.com/channel/
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.