whats next?

seasoned_chicken
seasoned_chicken
04/04/2002 1:24 am
ive only been playing for about 3 weeks now, and ive got most of the chords down, but what the heck do i go onto next? My mate told me i should try find something called bear or bar chords, lol, they were something to do with alcohol!?!? or something like, whatever they are, can someone give me a place where i can download a lesson on it or something?
Who would call their kid Bruce anyway???
# 1
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
04/05/2002 2:20 pm
Well, you've been playing 3 weeks and you have most of the chords down, wow, can you play any songs with those chords yet? If you want to learn more chords, and you should because you have most assuredly only just barely scratched the surface of all the possibilities, check out the Hosts section of this site and the links also, you'll find alot of good info at both, Barre Chords are a chord form, you probaly know some of what we call Open chords, which is where we just about all start, well, chords keep on going all the way up the neck, so check out those sites and keep up the good work!
# 2
seasoned_chicken
seasoned_chicken
04/05/2002 11:28 pm
i can play a few songs with them, yea. Lol, i found out the name of those chords, BARRE, after i posted it, i was pretty dumb! :(
Anyways, thanks for the reply :)

Who would call their kid Bruce anyway???
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.