View post (Big thumbs up my friend !!)

View thread

trickyvic3
trickyvic3
02/22/2012 10:44 pm
Originally Posted by: phillybeatleI used poor judgement indicating I get bored when the instructors teach chords. Chord and with progressions in songs, are a fun way to learn chords. Just like techniques, in songs that I grew up loving, are a great way to learn techniques. Blame on the caffeine rush first thing in the morning.

No offense taken by me my friend, I knew what you were getting at . I've been playing on and off for many years, and would consider myself intermediate to advanced. However with that said, I still have a lot to learn.

I thought for a long time that I knew most all the chords, but am finding out now that there are still a few that pop up from time to time that I go HUH??

I like the fact that Tom not only explains the odd chords, but shows the fingering as well. Instead of me having to figure it out for myself.

I understand that for many advanced people this might be boring, but for people at my level I think it's great. This is one of the reasons I joined GT as a full member.

I tried a couple other sites, and they didn't hold a candle to GT.
Theirs something here for everyone at every level of playing.

Vic