View post (A Note from an old Mod)

View thread

sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
10/01/2011 7:50 am
I remember you were here when I joined in 2004, and you helped me out in the forum. Seems like a great thread to say thanks in, and tell you we appreciate you.

Rick is right, this is a great post, and I even checked out the posting guide. We may need an update on it though, since there are some new forum sections. I also noticed there is one we don't have, we don't have anything on rhythm. It could go under guitar basics, but right now it's not even mentioned. It could possibly go under technique and style, but I don't really think it fits. Picking style is mentioned in the posting guide, but not in the description of the sections.

What would you suggest on this? How hard would it be to update the section descriptions underneath the section titles?

Did you know it says general discussion, and general music-related topics under open discussion? I just realized this myself, and wanted to let you know that's what it says. Let me know what you think, and I'm glad you're still around after all these years.