Linking Up With Music Industry Professionals

Marshallmk1
Marshallmk1
08/18/2011 6:56 pm
I found a great site for linking up your music to possible opportunities with various music industry professionals from producers to film studios. Also you can submit your music for radio airplay.

Now I must stress that although signing up for this site is free there are charges for submitting songs to the various people. Occasionally there is no charge but that is down to who ever you are submitting to.

The great thing is that because you are paying you are guaranteed that your submitted track will be listened to unlike if you send a CD to an A&R man which will just sit in the pile on his desk. You will receive feed back for every track you submit whether they want to use it or not to prove you have been heard...!!!!

When you post songs they are digitally matched to certain opportunities and you get an email telling you if there are any matches for your track...but you can send any track you like to any of the advertised opportunities if you think it fits what they are looking for...

I've submitted three of my tracks today...it's cost me a few £'s but two of the tracks went to a top Hollywood studio for inclusion in movies...!!!

Like I say its free to sign up but it will cost you to submit songs...but like I say, you are guaranteed they will actually be listened to...!!!

Just follow the link....

http://www.musicxray.com/?afid=ccaa76b0aaa1012ea98f1231381360f9

Best of luck...
CraigyJ
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/24/2011 9:00 pm
Looks pretty useful!

-GT Admin
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.