AT ALL!! IMPOTENT!!... ER... IMPORTANT!! *L*

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/03/2002 4:06 pm
Hi!

I´m posting this in reference to the Chat-discussion.

I am (along with some others) co-leader of an american chat called "MysticalRealm"

It is a chatscript based on CGI - some of you might have experiences with that .. some of you might not.

We, mysticalrealm, would appreciate if you all would consider using our chat as a Guitartricks-Chat.

We would provide a Seperate room called "guitartricks" or whatever floats yer boat. U could place a link to us and vice versa.

The thing about CGI scripts is, that EVERYONE can use it - you dont need java for them. The only difference to java clients is, that u have to hit the Refres button or the enter key every now and then in order to refresh the screen and see what the others are posting.

This might be new for some of you who are used to IRC or Java based chats, but it is no prob once u got used to it.

The advantage: No Java, No extra client (mIRC, java, whateva) needed.

We have a special operator level system n stuff.

So come and see. Would be great if we could discuss any further details here or in the chat!

the addy is:

http://www.mysticalrealm.net

Cheers

-=[Azrael]=-

ps:
we are about to enlarge the chat and add some features to the whole site.

COntakt:

azrael@mysticalrealm.every1.net
or
paul@mysticalrealm.every1.net

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/03/2002 7:36 pm
damn.. u just missed me educatedfilm.. COME BACK! *LOL*

-=[Azrael]=-

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/03/2002 9:01 pm
HIT REFRESH!! lalimace! ....

# 3
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/03/2002 9:08 pm
too late.. you just idled out *L*

--> *** lalimacefolle (idle time).

*sigh* i was only away for a few minutes :(

# 4
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
03/03/2002 9:48 pm

Hey all. I tried this chat yesterday with Az. It was pretty cool, but I have to say that it takes some getting used to. You have to push refresh all the time to reload the page and see what everyone is saying. I'm used to dynamic chats, so I kept forgetting to push refresh. (*why isn't anyone posting anything??? lol*)

Too bad it doesn't have any sort of audio feature . . . oh well, it's a start.

Later.

# 5
educatedfilm
educatedfilm
03/03/2002 10:54 pm
I'm going in again... *takes deep breath"...
"[ hopalong ] He was here educatedfilm but he's idling, Az was in earlier
[ educatedfilm ] I play guitar...
[ hopalong ] You mean lalimacefolie, don't you educatedfilm?
[ educatedfilm ] lot lots and lots of fun... oh thanks, why are they idling,,, they're suppoused to meet me... those bastards :)
*** New Login: princesscara ($Mythical-Friend$) / welcome to the mystical city MysticalRealm
[ hopalong ] Az said to say hello and sorry he missed you educatedfilm "
hehe... I tried... no one there...
we need more poeple damit... and something with out the refresh thingy
# 6
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/04/2002 12:36 am
well - here i am .. the bastard *LOL*

i had real life stuff to do.. i was waiting in realm for the whole day and noone of you showed up.. i´d like to meet you (the moderators of guitartricks forum) and discuss the whole story ..

when do you have time?

-=[Azrael]=-

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.