View post (U.S. Reporter Kidnapped in Pakistan Confirmed Dead)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/23/2002 8:03 pm
hmmm... well the road is long and tough, but i think it's worth it...
Zeplin: 1) these poeple are not tried in a court of law and convicted (if this was the case i wouldn't be complaining). So mossad and co, are indeed , killing suspects... just like Daniel was a suspect to those poeple (he may have giulty, he may have been innocent, we simply dont know,. like the palastinains)... both cases are wrong, and I'm frustrated by the double standards... 2) when was the last intifada? I dont think any country can be proud at not having bombed a school for a year (or a year and a half). And you dont destroy an education system by bomb.. you do it by sapping funding... and putting such difficult conditions on the place, that anyone remotly qualified will up and leave... So no real teacher are around 3)the current way of dealing with things has made things worse.. simply killing 3 or 4 palastinains to every isreali doesn't work... the proof of this is the fact it's still going on, and also they're getting more sophisticated..4) i'm sorry you had a show cancelled, but i dont think most palastinains would have the oppourtunity to do something like this in the first place... 5) the peace talks... hmmm.. What serious issues have been discussed at the table? The expanding west bank (which the Isreali government are quite plainly told not to do in the Michel plan) was not looked at sufficiently... I hear about "concenssion after conssesion"... What were they? and to me why bother when they had clinton (with Madeline albright, who is jewish, Sandy burger, who is jewish, and denis ross, who is jewish and has served in the isreali military... these were the poeple around the table trying to mediate.. does it sound fiar?) 6) well the poeple you meet are unrepresentative, simple as that... because of their situations, it's like saying that all jews think that the arab culture is backwards, and showing you an example of 20 right wing rabbis.. I mean, i get on with the jewish population, and they dont mind me... 7)"dont forget that that is only due to the fact that we have good army." I've said this before.... We dont say The holocaust is acceptable because the germans had a strong arm... so why should it go for Isrealis? might doesn't mean right..8) isreal want to expand from it's CURRNET size for gods sake... to the isreal as it was in abrahams day... This is why all the arab nieghbours are sooo jumpy... Nobody has the right to take anything away from anyone else by force..

INcident happen: where do you figure on the Chinese and Russian army rate (and indian for that matter)? what happened to morals? Isreal already did what you said (under sharon ironically)... they went into lebanon killed 40,000 lebanies... what was the result? well that's where suicide bombers started, and 300 american marines died there... and now it's been cursed by that action decades later... and now sucide bombers are getting cleverer and more sophisticated, so is the current way of dealing with things working? No,the reason is that isreali government is infact using poeple like the settlers are cannon fodder, they dont care about settlers, just givem guns and "let the animals kill each other"... they make a good story for them to push the palasitians out... That's why outside monitering is needed (doesn't have to be the UN, just someone to implement international law)... oh yeah, put infantry against infantry... the one fighting to die will win (know by the americans from the WW2)... there is a small, but secret war, being waged on the isreali lebaneese border... and hezbollah have to film what they do, because it's denied, and you hear the mortalitly figures.. you hear how 4 or 5 siucide soldiers are sent in, with nothing more than kalshnikoffs and handgrenades, at the dead of night, and next morning there's 5 dead hezbollah soldiers, and upto 30 isreali soldiers (alot of which died due to friendly fire) (this is why you dont see american soldiers fighting the talaban, because they learnt the lesson from the war against the japanese)... I mean, this is a very bad sign for isreal, that the poeple they're fighting are starting to catch up.. and if you take the figures on the graph, extrapolate it, you'll see fairly soon it'll be 1 isreali for 1 palastinain... so instead of 6 dead isrealis and 26 palastinains, it'll be 26 of each, which is not good for anyone.. also about your comment about isreal always replying... There is no start for the currnet afairs, i mean everyone can drag the argument back 50 years, older than most soldeirs and terrorists... and what you "hear" aint too accurate...
if anything, the US should try an alternate resonsponse... Cos treating the sitaution is handeled in isreal quite clrealy hasn't worked.. I thought that was kind of obvious..
your not condoning the murder of inoccent civilains are you?

Ponyone: I'm glad you see my frustration... I just dont think it's fair, that by accident of place of birth of the person can make such a huge difference...oh yeah, Isreal has hit schools... the most recent being around the time of the intifada.. about your co-worker... that's heard mentality for you... and it happens over here, in US and pretty much anywhere... that's pretty much what i try to fight...i Mean the best example is how Bin Laden became public enemy number one over night, with out much explanation or proof... He may be responsible, I dont know, but from what I've seen, I dont think it would ever get past the hearing and into court.. Sorry if i sounded a little possesed earlier, I was trying to reply to lots of stuff, and wrote what i had to say... and my computer crashed... so i had to write everything again...
phew... I cant take anymore of these long long posts..