View post (Are you nervous?)

View thread

i.s.marshall
i.s.marshall
02/22/2002 8:34 pm
i was always nervouse when i went on stage, and it was fear that made me work twice as hard, in fact it was fear that made me call it a day, i found that when there was no nerve's there was no desire to perform any more, i always got such a buzz on stage, but fhere comes a time when you dont want to do it anymore, the old pro's know what i mean and you also find that, there are no nerve's anymore becouse no'matter where you play, it all seem's so famillier to you, but then you seem to get more pleasure from performing one song for some old guy, or a small group and then you smell it you get just a whiff of it, ahh i love the smell of napalm in the morning, sorry guy's got carried away a bit, well i do live in belfast grant me a little pethetic licence, but seriously guy's enjoy the fear while you can, incidently some guy.s never conquer there fear at all and so retire early, anyway nuff said rock on guy.s by the way i love this forum keep it cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.